Friday, November 18, 2005

Yay, glasses!

Have you ever thought that someone would be so excited about having their baby wear glasses. I am! After messing with that horrible contact , I was thrilled when the dr told me we could go with glasses. She looks so sad in them, but all in all it will be so great to have her being able to see. The Dr. said he should start every parent off with contacts, then glasses seem great. So, we are ordering Hallie glasses and having to patch her good eye for 2 hours a day. Heath also has to wear an eye patch 2 hours a day on his right eye. He is a little far sided and they dont want it to make him have a lazy eye, so we are going to try and correct it before it gets that far. Heath is going today to see an ENT, Justin is taking him by himself for the first time. I have a basketball game. Wish him luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger hallegracesmama said...

I'm so glad to hear about the glasses! I don't know how you managed that contact for so long!!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home