Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Glasses are HERE!

We got Hallie's glasses in the mail yesterday, and to our surprise she doesn't hate them. She actually screamed when we took them off this morning. It took her about 2 mins of wearing them before she found out how to take them off herself! Her one eye is so bad, when I looked through the glasses, I can't even see shapes...I can just make out colors. Its so sad to know that she has been seeing nothing out of her left eye all this time. We are excited about getting them for her. I took pictures last night but I wont have them developed until the weekend..... take my word for it, she is a cutie!!

4 Comments:

Blogger hallegracesmama said...

We KNOW she's a cutie! Can't wait to see the new pics!

Julie

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations to Hallie, and hurray for sight! Babies with glasses are the cutest arent they?
Kelly

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granny's little girl is a cutie anyway...this will just add to her charm. I can't wait to see my little sweetheart in her glasses. Our Christmas prayer is that little Hallie will continue to thrive.

Granny

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to post the picture w/ Hallie's glasses.
reta

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home