Friday, February 10, 2006


Good news and Bad news...Heath's heart appointment went pretty good. He was too sick to sedate so they weren't able to do the echocardiogram, but they did do an EKG. The Dr. seemed to think he was ok, and he doesn't go back until summer. On the other hand, we had him looked at by his regualr doctor, we knew that he was sick but to our surprise he has PNEUMONIA....Great! Today Hallie is sick, so I get to take her.... I sure hope she doesn't have the same thing, but I know with our luck , she probably does.
Since we were at the hospital getting chest X-rays, I went and visited my friend that is in the hospital trying to hold off having her twins for a few more weeks. She was in good spirits and she has made it to 26 weeks + 2 days!! I was telling her how awesome that was, just to be able to make it that far. She is hoping to make it to 28 weeks!

Yes, daddy is very proud of this picture of Heath with a doll!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there....just to let you know, that clip on their belt that says graco on it is too low, it is supposed to go up at the armpit level

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home