Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ALL ABOUT HALLIE

Im almost scared to update on the twins, just in fear that Hallie might decide to stop doing so well...Here it goes!! Hallie is eating all of her feeds by MOUTH!! In the last month she has starting sitting up so good, crawling right!, and eating.... She has also only thrown up once in this month ( and that's when Heath hit her with a toy and made her scream so bad she threw up).. I don't know what made Hallie change so much but Im loving it! Her therapist are so proud of her progress. She has even started pulling up on things , a few times getting to her feet!! I am so extremely proud of her but , at the same time, im so scared of things going back to the way they were....I know how fast things can change but im crossing my fingers that she is over the tube and throwing up.....We actually take her right out of the bouncy seat after she eats....No more waiting an hour for her food to settle. ( we still feed her in the bouncy seat because that is where she seems to be more comfortable eating) We take her to the GI Dr. Tomorrow and thurs we take the twins to get their hearing checked. Hallie will get weighed tomorrow, I cant wait... Hopefully she has put on weight these past few weeks. Hallie still doesn't eat baby food but the other day she did eat (or suck until it was half gone) an oreo....She loved it...She kept leaning over with her tongue out for it...So I went and got a whole bag of them from wal-mart!
To celebrate Hallie doing so well, her and I went and got our "mother / daughter" pictures made. They turned out SO good....Hallie smiled in every picture. Here is the website to view them . www.smilestore.picturepeople.com my email address is bridd_wp@yahoo.com and the password is Bobbie.... I must say , she is SO precious!! (Im not sure if its my computer or if everyone will have this problem, but i can not seem to click on this link and view the website , but if you'll type this website in, you will be able to get to it!!)

Heath has been doing great, too! He is eating a jar of baby food every time we feed him. I think he is putting on a lot of weight too.... He is walking around the furniture but still isn't brave enough to let go. He is a mess... I try to dress Hallie up in a bow every once in a while, but Heath rips it out...And NO progress with him and his glasses...Still hates them, and he doesn't like Hallie wearing them either, he likes to take hers off, too. And after all this chewing on everything for 3 months and drooling , still NO TEETH!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

Your babies are beautiful! Keep up the good work! I've just read your whole blog! I felt sad reading about the loss of the third baby. I'm sorry! It's great that you still have two who look like they're doing great! You seem like a very positive person and that will help you through the tough times!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got on your page!! All the pictures are so cute!! I'm so glad the babies are doing so well

Hope you have fun at the zoo!
-Rach

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! I love the mother/daughter ones! I am so glad to hear that Hallie is doing so well! They are both getting so big! Can't wait to see them at their next appointment!
Michele
Tiny Tots Clinic

6:29 AM  
Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

Oh your pictures are just sooo cute. I'm so happy that Hallie is eating. I know what you mean about not wanting to jinx it. I'm so jealous! Hopefully one day that will be Kaitlyn's future too.

8:31 PM  
Blogger mamashine said...

Those pictures are precious! How fabulous that Hallie's doing so well!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home