Wednesday, March 22, 2006



My beautiful little girl has come so far this month. I can not even express how blessed we are to have her making progress in everything. She is catching up to Heath pretty fast. She is pulling up to her feet. I know I posted all this with my last post but Im so proud that I'm doing it again!! She is still eating fairly well, even though we do use her tube at her 5:30am feed, she isn't much of a morning drinker! She even took about 5 bites of pudding the other night...I couldn't be happier! We took her to the GI Dr. last week and he was impressed with how well she is doing, but he said she still is gaining weight too slow.
(Carrie, but he did say....atleast she is gaining!) She now weights 12lbs 14oz. She is so close to 13lbs but it always seems like those last few ounces take the longest time!

Its sad that Im buying one twin 12month clothes and one twin 0-3 months. Though we are fitting in to a few 3-6 month things!!

My friend in the hospital is now 32 and a half weeks pregnant! She has been in the hospital now for about 50 days, I would be going crazy! But, I would have loved for that chance to go crazy though, she is so lucky to be able to have held off this long. Im so happy for her and her family. She also has a daughter that is 2, and having twins... So someone else is going to have the crazy life like we do.... No one could prepare for it!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our little Hallie has certainly come a long way in the last month. She has the cutest smile and that sweet little shy look that can wrap any man around her little finger and get anything she wants. Look out Pop Hallie is learning quick. Bet you can't say no to her. She is our first little girl and I know he will have both Hallie and Lilly (Hallie's cousin) spoiled rotten when they learn how to talk and want something. Pop won't be able to say no. He thinks Granny buys a lot for them now....I can only imagine how it will be in a few years.

Hallie is certainly our little angel and we are truly blessed each day with her progress. We love you Miss Hallie. Keep up the good work!! Oh yea, Nana tells me that you like to dance. Isn't that right Nana???? Can't wait to see Nana dancing with you!!!

Love you lots

Granny

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww yay Hallie!!

dang Coach I have alot to talk to you about! But if you haven't talked to Krista yet you need to because she's got more to tell you than I do!

Cya tomorrow
Rach

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love looking at blogs like this. When you're a neonatologist and you have a bad day, it's nice to be able to go on the web and find examples of why you do what you do. I have good friends who have discordant twins who were very similar in appearance at this age and are now almost the same size.

Phillip Gordon

CherubsintheLandofLucier.com

12:15 PM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Update, update! How are the babies feeling? It was SO fun to see you at TTots this week. Next time I hope everyone is feeling well and I can squeeze H&H!! Oh, and my camera is still not fixed. As soon as it is I will bombard you with new pictures!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home