Thursday, May 07, 2009

R.I.P Daddy/Papa


My daddy passed away on March 16. It was very unexpected and it happened very fast. He had a sudden heart attack, and was gone in that second. I just wanted to write something about him on here, for the kids to see. Their papa loved them so very much. It was very hard to explain to the kids what happened, and they still ask questions every day about him in heaven, they want to make sure he can still shower, eat, and plant a garden up there. We are now getting to spend even more time with Nana... She has been with him since she was 15 years old, so her life has changed more then anyones. Her grandchildren keep her going! My children keep me going... Life is so hard without him, but we do have wonderful memories that will last a lifetime...
I love you Daddy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you put something on here about your Dad. You are right, it is something the kids will cherish.

Yes, I still check the site often to see if you have updated.

Love you all.

Granny

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dad was the sweetest cousin in the world. No matter how much Donna and I bugged him when we were young. He never got mad. He made us laugh and I always wished your dad was my brother, instead of my cousin. I know you miss him dearly. Everytime I think of him. I can't help but smile and cry at the same time. What your parents shared was something so special. You are blessed to have such wonderful and loving parents and I wish your kids could have had more time with him. His memory will live on. I miss him too. I look forward to the day we all get to see him again. Hugs & Prayers, Your cousin Danna Williams McCall

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home