Monday, February 02, 2009

It's been a while!

Well, i know its been a while and I still dont have new pics of the kids downloaded on my new computer but...Here is the latest on them..

Hallie- just turned 4!! We are pretty successful in the potty training dept but we battle with constipation...so that is an issue with that! She weighs 27 lbs, and is 36 inches tall. She is doing so good....she has pretty much been healthy except for normal little kid things like a cold and ear infections. She still wears her glasses and we did find out this summer that she is over 3 times the legally blind limit in her bad eye, but thank goodness her other eye is pretty good.

Heath- My poor little boy!! In 2007 we were in the hospital somewhere around 8 times with Pneumonia and one time with RSV, that has really set him back with his lungs. He has been on oxygen the majority of the time at night since 2007. In 2008 he only was in the hospital twice but one time in May was really scary and we ended up having to call 911 and he was taken my ambulance to Childrens hospital. In 2009, we have already been in the hospital for Pneumonia and RSV... I hope 2009 gets better. Besides severe ashtma and hypoxia (lack of oxygen) he also is in need of another heart surgery, we have to wait on his lungs to get stronger before that is possible. All the Pneumonia is not helping this issue. His lungs are actually the cause of his new heart problem. Its a long scary story but he is a fighter and we will get through this hurdle too.
He is 39 inches tall and weighs 30 lbs. He hasnt gained weight in about 6 months or so. He eats but for some reason he just cant gain. He doesnt eat great but we supliment both kids with Nutren Jr (high calorie formula).

I will post pictures soon, even though I am not real sure if ANYONE checks this thing anymore....since it has been 1 1/2 years since I posted....

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I'm so glad you posted, I still love to check in on the other Baylor babies. :) I'm sorry to hear what a rough time Heath is having. We hope to see you at the reunion in May if you're able to attend.

6:08 PM  
Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

oh bobbie, I'm so sorry to hear about Heath , it's been soo long since I checked in on you, and so happy you posted, but wish it was with better news.

www.micropreemies.com

liz M

6:09 PM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Hooray for an update!! Does that mean I have to start updating mine regularly now?!

It's great to see pictures of the kids. I am sorry about Heath's lung stuff. Poor guy!

How's Harley doing?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

Happy to hear from you and see an update! They are so cute and big in the more recent pictures:)

Sorry to hear about Heath's lung and issues:( That totally sucks. I hope 2009 gets better for you guys too!

8:43 PM  
Blogger dcj said...

I suppose I should start updating my blog, too. It's been so long, I wonder if anyone would actually notice :)

Carrie

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the latest pics

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home