Friday, October 14, 2005

Harley Jacob


After posting about the twins...I decided that I need to tell everyone about Harley, and how he came into our life. I was a single foster parent ( I was dating my husband), and I got the call that there was a baby that needed a home. Even though I had turned down several kids in the past, I decided it was time for me to take this little one. Harley came to me when he was 11 months old. I fell in love! He had long blonde hair and big blue eyes... He was so big that he couldn't even crawl. It was very obvious that he had been neglected. But, he was the best baby ever. After a long battle with CPS and getting birth parents rights terminated.... He is OURS. He is now a Lovvorn! Harley Jacob Lovvorn. He is now 3 years old. He is still a big boy. He has a great personality.... We are working on potty training , its not going too well... He would just rather wear a diaper... (It's killing me!!) Harley is so great with the babies. I do feel sorry for him because I feel like im constantly telling him to be quiet because he cant wake the babies or I cant play with him cause im feeding one.... But , he is really good about it. I have never seen a kid be such a DADDY'S BOY.... He loves his daddy. Since daddy likes watching football , so does Harley. He is a great BIG brother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Mama Bear said...

That's beautiful! It sounds like he's a lucky boy to have you as parents!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home