Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Heath

Well, this will probably be the last time I post for a while. School lets out today and I dont have a computer at home anymore (except the one that has crashed and is just taking up space). Today we go for another round of RSV shots, another 3 hour dr visit! I have some excited news to tell, Heath is pulling up! He has just started taking off. He has pulled up 2x now. From crawling to pulling up to his feet! As fast as he is growing, he could be walking soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Me too...I can't go too long without my Heath&Hallie updates.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallie looks so cute! I can't believe Heath is pulling up now! It seems like yesterday that they were born! I can't believe less than a month till they will be having their ONE year BiRtHdAy party! Time flys! Merry Christmas to all of you
-MuCh LuV- MaGeN

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home