Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Laying with Papa


This has been a rough week for the twins. Heath and Hallie have both been sick with fever and congestion. Monday I took both of them to Tiny Tots (their Dr.) and of course we drove over an hour to hear that its a viral infection that we can't do anything about. On a better note, we did run into an old NICU friend of ours, Halle Grace. She is getting so big and has the best little personality, and her communication skills wow'd me (yeah, ok everyone.... I think I just made that word up!) I can't wait for the March of Dimes walk, so we can see everyone again. Hopefully everyone will be healthy so they can play together....OK, that was all Monday. Tues, I get a call from daycare that Heath has a rash all over him. Great!! Everyone said "maybe he is allergic to the antibiotics he is on"..nope, that cant be it... cause he isn't on any.... So I call Tiny Tots back! I know they love hearing my voice 10x a day! After talking with them they decide he needs to be seen but it was too late to come in that day. So, here we are on wed... I decided to take Heath to Harley's pediatrician which is about 15 miles closer and its only a 25$ co -pay. But, once again.... Its a viral rash that we can't do anything about. It is all over his body but it doesn't seem to be bothering him. They did measure him today... He is 30 inches long... I will have to get a picture of Heath and Hallie standing next to each other, she comes up to his chin, seriously!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I had to work last night, it does seem like a stressful week! If Justin has games every Tuesday nights then let me know and I can let my boss know that I need off on Tuesday's because I love helping you out! Is Hallie's eating still doing good? Hope So! Tell Harley I will be over sometime soon to play "crack the egg" with him! I'm working 1st monday this weekend so I will be busy Saturday and Sunday but maybe I can come help you Tuesday if you let me know! Love you all...
Love, Magen

1:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hope they feel better. It seems like every blog I read has sick babies right now. Ugh!

8:11 AM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Hopefully the twins will feel better soon. What was/is Heath's rash like? Halle keeps getting these bumps on her face this week. I thought it was the chocolate chip cookie or Cheese Whiz I gave her (obviously nutrition is not my goal, just getting her to eat is!) but now I'm wondering if hers could be viral too?

11:14 AM  
Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that H&H are sick. BUT, I'm so happy to hear the Halle is eating! Is she on the tube any more at all? Kailtyn just got a g-tube and we are now learning how to use the pump.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home