Monday, June 05, 2006

pool party!!

This really sounded like a good plan. Get a little pool and let the kids splash around! Well, too bad 3 of the 4 screamed bloody murder for the first 15 mins. In the black and white picture you can see that my 2 along with Julia are trying to escape, and after much screaming .... they won! After they watched Halle Grace have the whole pool to herself, one by one they started to join. Then they all loved it!! Who knew kids that love cry getting out of the bath would cry getting into a baby pool. I dont think I will ever figure kids out!
The bottom picture is when everyone calmed down, and it really looks like we were baking the kids in the sun, but actually....we were in the shade!!  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh they are so cute! Does it change your mind, after they started to enjoys themselves? We had been talking about getting a baby pool but if they would just cry I would be annoyed at having the eyesore in my backyard (which is an eyesore in itself, so why should I care?)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

What an adorable picture! I can't figure out the pool vs tub reaction either. Looks like a good time was had by all.

1:25 PM  
Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

oh, so cute to see them all together! I'm so glad you guys have all kept in touch! What a sweet picture of all of you moms and the kiddos! I hope you send it to your NICU!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Those are soo cute!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home