Monday, May 22, 2006

14 LBS!! 4.5 OZ!!

I am SO EXCITED..... HALLIE BROOKE WEIGHS....are you ready.... are you sure...... 14lbs 4.5oz!!!!! That is about a pound this month alone.....Thank God for the makers of Duocal!! Heath had his heart appointment today, and he doesn't have to see him again for another year. She said that his heart must have sounded louder to the CNP cause of the Pnuemonia he had. So , for once...i was very happy leaving the dr's office. (not that you guys arent nice... but we rarely see you for good news...michele and deion!) We are planning on visiting some NICU buddies of ours on June 3rd (but im not telling the babies that, cause then they would get sick the day before going) I cant wait to see Halle Grace and Julia again! Besides that , nothing new here.....FYI- Hallie does not hold her own bottle while she eats... but she did long enough for mom to grab the camera!! way to fool them all hallie!
Harley's dog has made it 2 weeks!! Go Lacy!
**Sadie, I have been trying to leave a comment for a week on your blog, and for some reason i can't..but The Retina Foundation is in Dallas , off of 75 and Walnut Hill**
 Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's good to hear good news! We are so smart, we knew miss Hallie was getting bigger. That's very good that Heath doesn't have to go back for another year for his heart right, since he was going every 6 months? I can't wait to see them again it seems like every time I visit they have grown so much, which I do go a while unfortuantly(sp?) sometimes without seeing them, but GuEss WhAt... SUMMER is only 4 days away!
I Love yall all,
Magen Phillips

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

So glad to hear about Heath's heart and hooray for Hallie, too! You must be so relieved. That's good--you deserve some good news from the docs finally!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!! I am sure you are bouncing off the walls! Go Hallie!! and Heath!! And I am glad Harley still has a dog. :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

Look at what a big girl Hallie is! Keep up the hard work Hallie!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

she is getting so big!! WTG Hallie..

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW CONGRATULATIONS HALLIE! You are getting to be such a big girl, we are very proud of you! :)

Thanks for the Retina Foundation info. :)

Kel, Collin, & Cyrus

7:56 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Thats awesome news! So happy for you

12:48 AM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Back in the NICU I said I thought Hallie and Halle too! We'll see when we finally get them all together. The website you were asking about is http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=asherandjacob
I don't know how I found it, but those boys could use yor prayers!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY, everythings working out right as the year's ending .. :-)
Luv ya
Rach

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited for summer practices!
I can't go to the eustace 5k because I'll be at UNT drum major camp. That makes me sad.

Jessica and Javi go out. Hehehe.

-rach

3:16 PM  
Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

Oh I'm so glad about the heart doctor! and that Hallie is gaining weight!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home