Sunday, May 14, 2006



Heath and Hallie are still trying to get over their sickness.... I can't even remember the last time I wrote... Hallie got sick around Friday... So, to anyone wondering.... Having 2 babies with Pnuemonia, SUCKS! Justin and I both took off Friday, in fact I haven't been to work in almost a week. Things are starting to look a little better around here. Heath still is having some trouble breathing but all antibiotics are gone, we are still doing breathing treatments all throughout the day. Hallie has started saying a few more words. Momma is now in here vocabulary, and also uh-oh. And guess what everyone.... hallie fits into a pair of sandles, well...kinda, they almost fit and they dont fall off, so we are wearing them!!
Harley now has a new puppy, once again! Since Justin fixed the fence I really think this one is a keeper. Harley named her Lacy.

****** NO REPLY'S NEEDED ON THIS TOPIC, PLEASE! I AM OFFICIALLY THE YOUNGEST PERSON IN TEXAS TO BUY A MINIVAN..... I was telling my mom just the day before I got mine that they should have an age requirement of 30 to be able to buy one (which I am only 25 to anyone wondering...Carrie, maybe you should try getting one...u deffinitly have the age thing going!! LOL, im just kidding, you know i love you) But, then i broke down and realized that i am no longer cool, that it doesnt matter what vehicle i drive, once I step out with all 3 kiddo's....I lost whatever coolness I may have had... and i hate to admit it , but i actually really love the van!
I FINALLY got a picture on here, from my new computer at home. We just thought Heath was eating a whole jar of baby food, but actually half of it ends up on his face, as you all can see. Then of course I try and upload another picture of Hallie and Harley and it wont let me, go figure!

Misty K, does Melissa know what she is having yet? due date?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped by this morning to make sure both babies were in the nursery and doing better. Glad to hear they are on the right track. I am sure you are still sleep deprived though.
Melissa still does not know what she is having. We are having her baby shower June 4 and are hoping we know before then.
I will let you know when we find out. This baby is stubborn and keeps crossing it's legs.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I'm glad to hear that your babies are doing better!!!!
I love the picture!

10:25 AM  
Blogger dcj said...

Not nice on the age comment :)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very cool Coach.

Hallie wearing shoes makes me so happy! It's like..a big step!

Cya tomorrow
Rach

2:39 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

So glad to hear the babies are on the mend! What about the cardiologist? Are they still concerned about Heath's heart? Congrats (?!) on the minivan ;)

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home