Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hallie's been home a YEAR!


Where does the time go....I forgot yesterday was Hallie's One Year at home anniversary!! It doesn't seem like she has been home that long. A year ago we were stuck in the bedroom with her, because she was so attached to machines she couldn't leave the room. She weight 5lbs then, and only 13lbs a YEAR later. But, she has made great progress and we are so proud of her. I couldn't be more excited about chasing her room to room , when it drives me crazy... I just think how lucky I am that she is here with us and then nothing else seems to matter. We are so blessed to have her as healthy as she is.... God has been good to us! She amazes me everyday! Look at this smile, how could you NOT love her.....

Tomorrow is the twins 15 month check up....So ill have new weights and stuff on Thursday!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Ryan Family said...

HAPPY HOMECOMING HALLIE!
now THAT'S reason to celebrate!
make your mommy throw ya a big bash this weekend...new dress and all!
the Ryan's

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't really work for a shirt, but I thought it was cute anyway-

"Cross Country is like poker. You have to be holding five good cards all the time." -- Rollie Geiger

And yay for Hallie!

-Rach

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home