Friday, April 14, 2006

Close Up


Thank goodness Nana happens to be on vacation. The daycare is closed for Good Friday, and for some reason our school is open. My mother has the twins (which both happen to be sick) and Justin and I are taking turns having Harley in our classes! What fun...Harley is eating up all the attention from all the girls in my class, what a little man he is!

Happy Easter to all the blogs I frequently visit....Julia, Halle Grace, Collin & Cyrus, Kaitlyn, Holland & Eden, Hannah & Kristian, Ava & Jackson, Baylee & Brayden, Alex & Spencer, Shoshanna...ok, just call me the blog stalker!! Im sure I left someone out.... But have a good Easter everyone.

Julia and Halle Grace.....2 week until we see you...Hope everyone is well before then!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Too CUTE!!! All of them! I will have to read up over the weekend- thanks for stopping by my blog- I will mark your's as well and keep up! Cuties!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger The Ryan Family said...

Happy Easter to Heath, Hallie, and Harley!

Hannah & Kristian

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I <3 you!
-Rach
p.s. Thank you for putting me on the 800 this year...White Oak sure did run a 10:41 two mile this week. yeah.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Billie said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Holland and Eden

2:26 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Easter to all of you! Hope HHH all have a great one! (And sorry you had to work on Good Friday!)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Okay, I FINALLY finished reading the whole HHH blog and am so impressed with the strength and courage of your family! What an amazing story! I hope that you all have a wonderful (and, for J&B's sake, quiet!!!) Easter!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home