Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Heath and Hallie are finally feeling better! I hate to write that , because I know how fast things can change. When Hallie was sick last week she stopped eating, all together. She was refusing her pacifier , which is very unusual for her. I was so stressed but once she started feeling better she was almost back to her old self. She isnt eating near as good as she was but she is eating some. When do the preemie up's and down's end? This roller coaster ride has gone on long enough!!!! Another depressing thing.... In the winter Hallie started wearing 3-6 month clothes , evidently only because of her length.... Her 3-6 month summer clothes are falling off of her.... So we are going from 3-6 months clothes to 0-3 months.... wrong way Hallie!! Heath and Hallie had their first taste of a baseball game the other day... Heath was perfect, Hallie wanted out of the stroller and to be held...My sweet innocent little princess is starting to be a handful, she always, always wants to be held....and only by mommy! Its cute and I'm so glad she loves me so much (cause Harley is Daddy's boy ,all the way!!) but its starting to get kind of annoying.... I love you Hallie, and love that you love me....but Nana , Granny, and Daddy are all good people too....Let them hold you, they wont bite... promise!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad they're better!! Now you just have to get to feeling better.
See you tomorrow!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad our babies are feeling better. We are ready for them to get back to being themselves. We miss the beautiful little smiles they show us when they are feeling well.

Thank you my little Hallie for making granny feel like a queen yesterday. I was picking up big brother (Harley) from daycare to spend a little time with him and mommy was there getting the babies. Sweet little Hallie came to granny from mommy and did not want to go back to her. I carried her to the car and she cried when I left her. I love you too Miss Hallie. You are so precious. Even Mr. Heath came to granny and I got to hold and kiss them both and get all their kisses.

Thanks mom for letting Harley stay the nite with Pop and Granny. We had a great time. He is a fine little man.

Love you all,

Granny

1:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I am going to be posting about Baylee ALWAYS wanting to be held by ME as soon as I get some time. Do you think it is just little girls?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home