Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Once again today, I got a call from daycare. Heath had 103 temp again! He had been well for 4 days, and now its back... I may be taking him to the dr again tomorrow, probably just for them to tell me its a viral infection and that we just have to wait it out. He has also started throwing up again. Up until about 2 weeks ago he had about never thrown up. Hallie, too, is starting to get congested and is also throwing up some.... Enough about all that!! Just wanted to update everyone! For some reason my home computer wont allow pictures to download...so it looks like it will be a while before I get ya'll get to see them again....

3 Comments:

Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Maybe we'll see you at TTots tomorrow? Halle has an appt at 10:45 (or 10:15?). Hope Heath gets to feeling better soon!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about the sickly little ones. I hope they get better soon, I hate cleaning up vomit (which is different than spit up)... I guess everyone has that one thing that gets you.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope they get better! And thanks for the award..I wish you could have been there..Brown said something about you even though it was real quick..it was like they had them on timers even worse than the banquet, we didn't even get to come up to the front or anything, just stood up real quick. But I was happy for Kiambra (even though she didn't know what it was she won lol) and we took a cute picture that I will print off for you and give to you with those other ones.
Rach

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home