Friday, April 21, 2006

Walk America


I am SO late on doing this..... but we are walking with the twins in the March of Dimes walk in Dallas on the 29th. I just registered us, as the LovvornTwins. Most people that keep up with this blog have their own preemies raising money, so I doubt with the short notice that much money will be raised by us. www.walkamerica.org/LovvornTwins

Our 15 month check up was depressing! Heath lost weight...he went from 19lbs 1oz 3 weeks ago to 18lbs 15oz!! But , we aren't worried... cause he is eating like a pig....
Hallie weighed 13 lbs 2 oz , 3 weeks ago and now is 13lbs 5oz.... NOT ENOUGH GAINING!! We are now added DuoCal to her feeds...so wish her luck....They were very pleased with both twins progress....

** The picture is Heath , Hallie , and Lilly (their 4 month old cousin, that weighs more then Hallie) .... She is so darn cute! Pictures like this make me sad in a way...This is what it would have looked like if we wouldn't have lost our 3rd baby....

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww that is sad..we were just talking about that on the bus too..

Sheena had to drink some stuff this summer cause she didn't weigh enough and all..but I guess that's different seeing as how she's 18..

Love ya Coach! (you move to Van and I will NEVER call you ma'am again)
-Rach

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're thinking about going to Van ? ?

-Amanda

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...dang I always make people think stuff about you don't I...sorry!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

I get sad too when I look at twins and triplet pictures. I'm always reminded whenever I look at Kaitlyn - I wonder what her sister would be like.

I too just signed up to walk and raise money a week ago!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colt and I will be there too. I didn't take Colt last year but we will try this year. And you can always continue raising even after the walk.
Misty Kimbrough

8:23 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

What gorgeous twins!
I'm a preemie mum too!

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check you blog every so often :) I'm also a micro-preemie mom who can't get enough of reading on how well all our little angels are doing.
You can check my ex-preemie at
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/f/fionae/
Fiona's mom

1:00 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Your twins are gorgeous. I can see how it could be upsetting about the picture and Im sorry to hear about your loss. I am new to your blog so have not read back that far but hope to read the new updates :) I am also a preemie mum.. my daughter was born 12 weeks early. Glad to hear the dr's were happy with their progress.. that weight gain will pick up real soon im sure!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger David said...

I now that there is sadness connected with your loss, but you must also be filled with a great deal of joy about the progress of the twins . I am moved and impressed by their beauty! Some close friends of mine just has a 1lb 4oz preemie 2-1/2 weeks ago, and your story certainly offers a lot of hope. Their story is here. xd

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home