Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It is about time I update! Well, it has been one crazy week here.... Lets start with Heath! Thursday he was sent home from daycare with a temp of 102... friday it reached 104.5 and he wasnt keeping any fluids down... it was so scary! After finally finding tylenol supositories his fever finally went down to 103. Friday we also took him into see one of his doctors and they said it was a viral infaction. So pretty much we just have to ride it out.... Today is Tues and he is still not himself at all...no throw up since yesterday but it still only taking about 1/4 of what he usually does. The Doctor said as long as he is having wet diapers that he should be okay. Saturday we did think we were going to have to take him to the ER but he finally wet a diaper! ---This is me being selfish... but, since Heath was sick we were not able to attend the MOD walk...i was SO upset.. I had been looking forward to seeing Julia and Halle Grace for so long and visiting with their families. ( we will have to get together this summer, for sure!)--- During all this sickness for Heath, he FINALLY has 2 teeth...barely, but you can feel them! Now, onto Hallie.... I am offically withdrawling the term innocent with her! Wow, she is a mess! Dynamite = small packages! I believe it!! She has been getting into trouble at school for pulling this other little boys hair ( he is 20lbs bigger then her) , she will drag him down by his hair... my first reaction to this was "way to go Hallie!!" but then after the 2nd and 3rd time of the teacher telling us this... ok, now its old... The pulling of the hair is my mothers fault, she used to get to play with my hair while she ate...you know, whatever to make her eat... then it got to pulling, so I stopped that...well, my mother still lets her do it to her. My mother says its making her arms stronger... Hallie does NO wrong in Nana's eyes. Hallie is still on her DuoCal weight gainer and I must say its working, I KNOW she is getting bigger. We will not offically know her weight until June, I think. But, take it from her mom ..this baby is gaining ( remember, i didnt say how much!) Hallie has been sleeping in her bed now for about a month, except for her little meltdown last night. She cried for over an hour and finally Justin put her in the car and drove until she fell a sleep... Being the cruel mom I am at midnight.... she slept in her carseat.. I was way too scared to wake that baby up, in fear that the crying would start back up. I would love to comment on the progress she is making with her eating, but the truth is there is none... she is no better or no worse then before.. On the Harley... Our ball of fire! His newest thing is singing the "honky tonk, badonkey donk" song.. It was cute the first 1000 times, now the teachers are all talking about it at his school, should I remind everyone that his school is at a church! Potty training progress... Holy Crap, this is the biggest struggle we have ever had as Harley's parents... I have taken advice from everyone... He does not care if he goes in his pants... we have done every thing from making him sit the potty every 30 mins, to putting cheerios in the toilet for him to aim for... - he wants to eat the cereal... not teetee on it! On the the new dog we have... or shall i say HAD... it ran away its first night, found him the next day in the woods.... then we had him for about a week or 2, he started really liking us , so i thought... that darn dog is gone again.. this time no where to be found.. Harley just doesnt understand why Flash keeps running away.... He was chained up so good... but he got out of his collar!
Well, that about sums up our week...

ON THE 29TH THE TWINS OFFICALLY REACHED ONE YEARS OLD (ADJUSTED)

** Rachel, I am so proud of you for breaking the school record at regionals! You'll get em next year...we will be going to Austin!**

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Coach :-). Aw, Krista WAS freakin out on the phone though, she was like "I WISH I WAS THERE!" Dang I knew you were busy with your kids but WOW! It has been crazy. Well I hope Heath gets better and Hallie gets bigger because now I want to buy her those adorable little shoes. I saw the video for the honkytonk song the other day and I thought of ya'll..I'll never look at that song the same...and by the way, you might not let him watch that til he gets older. Haha. And I must say that ya'll are crazy making Harley aim for cheerios, that made me laugh.
Much Love,
Rach

3:15 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Such a cute family! I hope Heath is feeling better! So- Hallie is on a calorie booster? Sugar Bean is on 24 calorie formula but is having trouble taking it- I am trying to bulk her up too! precious little ones!!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger liz.mccarthy said...

Hi, I just started a preemie blog moms yahoo group, for us all to catch up with one another....please join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PreemieBlogMoms

I'm so sorry Heath is sick, poor thing

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My goodness you have been dealing with a lot. I hope Heath is feeling better now, how scary to see him so sick. :( Congrats on the teeth though, thats good news. :) Hallie looks absolutely adorable in that hat, by the way. Hope you are taking as good care of yourself as you have been of your kids, you super mom you!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home