Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Poor Boy

Today was Heath's Dr. appt, and I was really expecting another viral infection... But, boy was I ever wrong. Heath has pneumonia! Yes, you read write... He is now on breathing treatments every 4 hours, steroids, and antibiotics. He is coughing a lot and sometimes is throwing up from that. ***** When the CNP was checking his heart she noticed that his heart sounded a lot different then before. (he had a major heart surgery when he was 2 lbs). This startled her enough to call his cardiologist right away. So, now we are making an appt with the cardiologist asap. Please pray that he doesnt have to go through another surgery! I think if Heath isnt better by monday they will probably admit him into the hospital.... But, hopefully with all the meds, he will be getting better fast!
Hallie is starting to get congested and is also coughing a lot... So, it looks like we will probably be taking her in sometime soon.... Do they ever get well.... I think before one is well the other one is sick...we never have a healthy house!
One of the coaches at our school gave Harley a new dog, since his old one ran away.... What the heck is our problem with dogs... This one lasted approx 20 hours before leaving... its in a chain linked fence. Harley doesnt know that its gone yet... we are hoping he forgot about it...we are getting him another one this Sunday, and YES , Justin did spend an hour fixing the gate! If this one runs away..... I give up!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing. Colt is now 2 and his respiratory stuff is alot better he just gets wierd stuff like an infection in both of his hip joints. I will be saying prayers for you and your family.
Oh and we have 2 puppies we need to give away if Harley needs them. That way if one runs away we have a spare.....ha :) :)
Take care
Misty Kimbrough
misty.kimbrough@medcenter-terrell.com

7:35 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I am sorry Heath is sick! I hope the breathing treatments kick in quick!! Sugar Bean gets them twice a day as a precaution since she was a premie- I hope Hallie doesn't get sick! I don't know how you balance it all!! I am praying for ya'll! and the new sweet pup for Harley!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Riddle! I'm so sorry. Ya'll don't deserve all this mess! I'll pray for you and your kiddos.

What is the deal with the dogs?! Gosh.

I may call you this weekend from the state meet if Loden or anyone else does anything amazing that you should know about :-)

Rach

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home