Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HWEEN

Hallie is a little fairy, notice the cute shoes I just got her!! Heath is a tiger with glasses! Even though it doesnt look like he is getting much use out of them since he is looking over the glasses to see. Harley, of course, is the Shrek! The twins are getting their rounds of RSV shots Oct- March and we just got their first bill in....The shots were over 6000 a piece for ONE month. I wasnt informed that when they weigh a certain amount they use more dosage and the $$ amount doubles. Thank God for insurance or our little two would be having to go without them. At our last appointment Hallie weight 17lbs 7oz and Heath was over 22lbs. Both have broke through a lot more teeth lately...considering that Hallie just had one... anything is a lot but she now has FIVE... Heath has 7 and almost 8... Hallie and Heath both got 4 in a weeks time!
While he was throwing his daily tantrum at daycare, Heath broke his glasses. We had to call and get him a new pair. Besides all that, there is nothing new.

 Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

Oh my goodness, they are all so cute, but I just LOVE that pic of Heath!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute!! Harley is adorable!! I haven't seen them in so long.. This job has taken over my life.. it's really gay! Hope the RSV shots work and they stay healthy. Have a good trip to state!

Love, Magen

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all so precious as usual and just as sweet as they can be. Daddy and Mommy say my Heath throws fits but Granny has never seen them. I know he doesn't like Hallie to wear her glasses because everytime he gets the chance he pulls them off for her. Harley looks out for both his brother and sister. He is such a big boy.

Granny loves you all.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Crazy cuteness at the Lovvorn household! Adorable!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colt wore the same outfit for Halloween. How funny. And you asked the other day...Colt weighs 28 lbs right now and will be 3 in April. Your babies are precious. And I love seeing Heath and Colt in the same room in the afternoons.

Misty

10:19 AM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

So cute! We're missing you guys. Feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. I'm sure we'll see each other at TT on Thursday though!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That little Tiger is just the cutest!!! You have some adorable little ones. I cannot believe you have to pay so much for the RSV shot!?!?! Holy cow!! Good luck with this winter, may your colds be few and your smiles many! LOL xoxox

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwe look at my babies!! heaths tantrums arent so bad anymore... just once in the blue moon when he dont get his way lol. hallies adorable. i rarely get to see harley except for when im bringing them outside and harleys comes a running and says "wheres my heath" I love'em!!

<3 windi

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home