Sunday, August 13, 2006

God is good!

Another good reunion! The 4 some got together again. From L to R, Halle Grace, Hallie Brooke, Heath, and Julia. All of them were born within 2 weeks of each other, and all weighing less then 2 lbs! God is good. These babies are so healthy. They enjoyed playing together and of course the moms enjoyed their time to chat. Heath and Hallie tried teaching the other 2 to eat while Halle Grace was showing off her verbal skills. This kid amazes me. Not only is she the smallest baby that I know that survived, but she is talking up a storm. Answering questoins, asking them, she even old me she loved me. "I love you, Bobbie"
Julia and Heath looked like they were getting a little comfortable together in this bottom picture. Heath is making a move but I want to think Julia has the look like she was going to tell her daddy!!

I can't wait until next time!!  Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Such a picture full of miracles. Just beautiful.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Jill said...

Wow! True miracles.

Jill
www.birtchbaby.blogspot.com

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute, they are all growing so fast!! I miss seeing all of them all of the time like I used to but I am sure you guys don't miss bringing them up here all of the time!
Love ya,
Michele
Tiny Tots Clinic

7:34 AM  
Blogger Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

What an awesome picture of miracles. Each one of them truly is. LOL about the Heath making a move on Julia.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, they look alot different than the last time i saw them...

& i know a redhead who will be RUNNING for you very soon ;-)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home