Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I hope everyone had a good July 4th! The babies are over their sickness, for the most part. Hallie has done extremly well with her eating lately. I found something that works....we get all the kids in the neighborhood (not really, but my 3 little cousins) to come over and everytime Hallie takes a bite we clap and cheer for her, she LOVES it...so she keeps eating! Whatever it takes, right!! Heath and Hallie are both doing a good job with walking. Heath walks about 20 steps before falling, but in our little house...20 steps will get you to where you want to go! Little miss Hallie is walking about 10 steps. She amazes me all the time. This little bitty girl has so much strength and determination, and a fiesty little attitude to go along with it!
Harley has been doing great with the potty training. He is now telling us when he needs to go (sometimes)...But this is major progress.
Pictues: Heath in Harley's chair he takes to the baseball games, Heath is his cousin's swing, Harley on the tractor with Pop (Justin's Dad), and Papa (my dad) with the twins.


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY I'm so glad the kids are better. :-) Sorry you had all those no-shows this morning, that surprises me because when I called everyone last night a very large number of them swore they were coming to practice THIS MORNING. Lazy kiddos! And poor Erin, she's going to be out for quite some time now..don't worry about getting a manager, I do believe she'll do... :-(

8:45 PM  
Blogger Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

I have been reading your blog... found it through a few other blogs I check on. You mentioned you wanted people to comment so you would know how many people read your blog. I think how you are handling your little ones is amazing! I have been so touched by reading so many premie stories and it just amazes me what strength it must take to care for premie babies- as well as having an older baby at home! Well done! You can visit my blog if you would like, too... in your "spare time" of course!
Sincerely,
Heidi from Southern California

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home