Sunday, June 18, 2006

I love matching the twins. I never thought I would be the one to match their clothes and I always talked about people that named all their kids with the same letter, and here I am with Harley, Heath, and Hallie! Which makes it very difficult if we have anymore children. Do I name he/she with an H or make them feel left out?!? I'll worry about that when/if the time ever comes. Even thought I think about that all the time because there just arent a lot of H names to choose from. Anyhow, enough rambling!

Kim- notice how I can only get one baby to look at a time...really, show me your trick!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!

WE LOVE YOU,
Harley, Heath, and Hallie
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Okay, okay, I'll let you in on my secret. It's twofold: the first is "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." They love it! The other is that I take literally hundreds of pictures--you only see the good ones :)

1:04 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Too adorable!!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think I was different because my mom, dad and brother's names all started with J's...but then they had my sister and I wasn't alone anymore.

So, just have another set of twins and name them both names without H's! Simple! Haha-JUST KIDDING.

Sorry I couldn't be there tonight.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home