Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cute picture, right? WRONG... it would be cute if this wasn't what I walked into after the kids were down for their nap for 5 minutes! I was in the office and I thought I heard something so I walked into their room, and there they were standing up just talking away to each other. It was cute but I would have much rathered them be sleeping!
I think it is time that I take the mobile's out of their beds , I walked in to get Heath the other day and he was playing with the mobile, while he was laying down in his crib...yes, he took the mobile OFF his crib.... and I wasn't even thinking... I popped it right back on, like its not going to happen again! TROUBLE, x 2! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aawww, they're talking to each other about how super cool their mom is :-).
cute cute.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Ohh you have to admit it is too cute!! I love it..lol

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My babies are SO cute!! I can't wait to get back home, yes... it has been fun shopping here in Austin and all, but I miss the twins so bad! It's like they are my own, I miss them so much! Hope Hallie's face is doing better, we are coming home tomorrow so I will be over Tuesday probably after I get finished watching the girls!
Love, Magen

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just look at those precious babies!! They're not trouble, they are just discussing why thier mother put them to bed when they obviously were not sleepy :)
Give them my kisses!
Love,
Aunt Stacey

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home