Thursday, June 15, 2006

MICHELLE AND DEION..... You guys are in trouble.... I KNOW that we (us, Halle Grace, and Julia) are your favorite patients....Then please explain to me why we weren't invited to take those awesome pictures I seen in the NICU hallway today.... Girls, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
ok, Im through venting over that!
On a happier note, during our visit to Dallas we had several hours to blow between Dr appointments and so we thought this would be a great chance to visit our old nurses. We were able to see each babies old primary nurse, Adena and Gloria. They of course thought they looked great and huge. Considering they look at 1lb babies all day...we are huge! It was great to see them again as well as a few other nurses. I don't think that they realize just how important they are to our family.
** Notice the picture..... I was telling the kids to look at the camera so I could take a picture of all the NICU friends in the pool. Its a proven fact, kids don't listen to their parents. Notice, Julia and Halle Grace look perfectly at the camera, while my 2 little rats continue playing like they have heard nothing!!!  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny about Hallie sleeping through her bath. And I'm so excited for her progress!

As for me..I had my wisdom teeth all taken out this morning and I'm laying here in bed. Bleh. It all went okay except for this whole time since I've been home I've been losing way too much blood..the doc's kinda worried but he also said that I could probably be running again by practice Monday and that I have a high pain tolerance :-)..so I guess it'll all be fine.

See you then,
Rach

2:44 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

they are all so cute :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Yeah, I've heard about those pictures in the NICU...Why weren't we asked to do them?!!

Glad the visits went well. As for the pool picture & listening skills, I'm pretty sure the only reason Halle listened was because for once it wasn't her mom telling her to look at the camera!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home