Sunday, June 25, 2006

*Julie, next time I start telling you anything positive about my babies, STOP ME! I just got off the phone with you telling you how "I can't even remember the last time Hallie threw up". Well dang, now I know..TONIGHT... but I will say it wasn't like the old reflux junk.... She is running a fever and is congested , which made her throw up so bad she was gagging! After I posted my happy 1 week anniversary of NO TUBE, since Hallie all of a sudden got sick she cant eat. She cant breathe through her nose...so I gave in...I cant force my sick baby to eat...so I let her rest peacefully while I fed her with the G Button.
** This picture is of Hallie and her Pop (Justin's Dad, as if you couldnt tell!) , he is one of Hallie's newest favorite people...she now knows Pop alway has a pen or 2 in his pocket! And what Hallie wants , Hallie gets from her Pop.

* Harley got his first stitches today , he is ALL boy, so Im sure there will be more. He fell at the waterpark, but didn't understand why we had to leave! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home