Saturday, August 05, 2006

Heath and Hallie are IT

We have been tagged by Halle Grace! Here it goes...

THREE NICKNAMES:
Hallie- Hal-Hal, Beautiful, Sissy
Heath- Heafers, Heafies, Brother
THREE PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME LAUGH:
Hallie- Mommy, Daddy, Harley
Heath- Harley, Daddy, Mommy
THREE THINGS THAT I LOVE:
Hallie- outside, being held, playing in water
Heath- outside, his car, playing in water
THREE THINGS THAT I HATE:
Hallie- all the above taken away
Heath- all the above taken away
THREE THINGS THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
Hallie- Why I cant play in the office, why I cant get into the pool with the big kids, why I have to be strapped in my high chair.
Heath- Why I cant get on Harley's bed, Why he cant be in the pool all the time, why everyone shuts me out of brother's room
THREE THINGS ON MY FLOOR:
Hallie and Heath- My car, my rocking dog, and Hallie's carseat
THREE THINGS I AM DOING RIGHT NOW:
Hallie- sleeping, sucking on pacifier, holding blanket.
Heath-sleeping, coughing, swinging.
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
Hallie- EAT, walk, get out of my high chair while strapped in
Heath- run (starting to), throw a massive tantrum, destroy blinds
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
Hallie- determined, funny, playful
Heath- loving, playful, like a 2 year old
THREE THINGS I CANNOT DO:
Hallie- run, climb stairs, talk a lot
Heath- understand why I cant be a big boy... 3 x that!
THREE FAVORITE FOODS:
Hallie- toast, oreo's, icing
Heath- grilled cheese, pizza, cake
THREE FOODS I DO NOT LIKE:
Hallie- veggie baby food, anything cold, strawberry applesause
Heath- baby food, hmm, that all for now
THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK REGULARY:
Hallie- Nutren Jr, some tea and water
Heath- Milk, Nutren Jr (when I get a chance), tea
THREE SHOWS I WATCH:
Heath and Hallie- not interested

Boys I tag: Kristian, Collin and Cyrus, Jackson
Girls I tag: Julia, Hannah, Kaitlyn, Ava

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

We actually already did this meme (why is it called that?). In fact, I think we might be responsible for starting it among the PBMoms group--ooops :) It's fun finding all this funny stuff out about the babies, though, isn't it?

Hugs to H, H, and H!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the kids are doing so great! Are they not going to come here anymore? We will miss them so much, you too because we love to visit with you!! I am glad that you still have this blog site so I can keep up with them! I will hate to see them though!
Love ya,
Michele
Tiny Tots Clinic

7:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OOH, weve been tagged! :P I will get on that, it looks like a lot of fun!

I dont know why I didnt remember that Hallie is walking- that is just too awesome!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home