Thursday, July 13, 2006

My little girl finally can eat a cheerio! I know this doesn't sound like anything big but I have been breaking a single cheerio into 4 pieces for months now, and still she gagged the majority of the time. Not anymore, now I can put 10 on her tray and she eats one at a time. Now that she has done a good job with eating and everything, in 3 weeks she moves up to the new class in daycare. Which means a new teacher, which means learning how to eat for someone new, again. She doesnt eat for everyone, mainly just myself and her daycare teacher. Not only do I get to stress about wheather Hallie is eating, her and Heath will not be in the same class. Heath has moved up to the 18 month old class (in 3 weeks) , this class eats the school menu , drinks from sippy cups, doesnt have their milk heated, and they sleep on a mat! Technically he will be 18 months but Oh my goodness, he will be the youngest one in the class, not including that he was a micro preemie. Dropping them off in 2 different classes will be hard. I hope they don't feel lonely. But, Hallie just wasn't ready for that big room, yet. And after talking to the daycare they agreed to let her stay down a class instead of skipping that class to catch up with her age group! Thank goodness!
**I know it has been a long time since I have updated, but Julie W, you haven't updated in July!! Carrie and Julie, we should get together soon, coaching starts back up pretty quick and then time is very limited.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to baby girl.....oh yeah and mom... Not to worry. Colt moved up to the 18mo old room too and I worried non-stop. He too was the youngest in his class and had to have a special sippy cup so he didn't gag. I promise you will love the teachers in the 18 mo class room and then like me you won't want them to go to the next class. Colt is moving out of the 18 mo old room when Heath moves up and I am worried about if he will be ok there. I think maybe we never stop worrying.
Hang in there and grab me if you ever need me.
Misty Kimbrough
mkimbrough@vzinet.com

7:13 AM  
Blogger hallegracesmama said...

Hey, I'm back! Actually I've been back for a week but just slacking on the posts. I HATE uploading pics! Yeah for Hallie and her Cheerios! She is amamzing. I agree that we need to get together again. We can do it here, but I know that's a long drive for you. What do you think?

7:57 PM  
Blogger The Ryan Family said...

YaY for Miss Hallie! Have your mom buy you the strawberry yogurt kind...yummmie!

The carseats are by Britax. I ordered them online at www.babycatalog.com ...free shipping, but kinda pricey. It's the last car seat they will need. It holds them until 65lbs. So I thought we'd at least get 4 yrs out of them..? And you're right, finally! pink and blue!
Your kids are so cute! I'm really glad Hallie is eating. I know you are so proud of her!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home