Tuesday, October 18, 2005

9 Months..


Its so hard to believe that Heath and Hallie are 9 months old today. Nine months to the typical baby probably means crawling, teeth, standing..... But, not here! I say probably, because I don't even know what a "normal" baby does at each stage. I just know what "we" do. I keep up with 2 other micro preemies, Julia and Halle Grace, so to me... We are normal. I don't even talk to other friends about their baby's progress.... It would just make me feel bad and they wouldn't understand. I am so thankful I have someone to talk to about the issues we have. Thanks Carrie and Julie. This weekend was pretty typical, nothing exciting. Hallie took 3oz of formula, cereal, and applesauce 4 nights in a row...The trick is , feed her while she is sleeping! Im not bragging... Just telling. I have already figured out , if you brag, its STOPS. Hallie has also officially out grew her newborn sleepers! O-3 months now, yeah! The last few nights Heath has eaten a half jar of baby food, at one feeding! And probably the most exciting news in the Lovvorn house....Harley has gone Tee Tee 3x this weekend! Tomorrow is our first shots for RSV... And new updates on weight, stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home