Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Poor Little Hallie

I'm really just posting this message out of stress. Nothing new to tell you as far as milestones or development. But, yesterday I got a call from the Dr. , they want Hallie to come in ASAP to get evaluated. This would not be that scary except for the fact that I did not call and ask for this. It isn't just the CNP we usually see that wants to see her , its the main Dr at the clinic, which I have never seen there. I am so scared of what he will say about Hallie. I know it is a good thing that she goes, and we need to know if there is something we can do to help her. But , I fear what I might hear. They told me on the phone yday that they are worried about her development and weight. (which we are very worried too) But, everything is about to get so real if they tell me something is really wrong. My mother -in-law is going with me for support. Wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home