Monday, October 24, 2005

Just another wkend


Justin and I actually got to go out alone this weekend. It was nice to get away! Even though we were home by 10. We started Hallie on a new formula, we were suppose to try for 3-4 days. Im not sure there was any improvement, so we switched to the expensive stuff last night. So far, it isnt looking promising either. I dont know what we are going to do with her. Her eye seems to be bothering her again, its looking worse. I really hope it isnt getting infected. Heath , too, has been fussy. I sure hope it isnt this bad every time he is trying to get a new tooth. I am just guessing that is what the problem is. But, I have been saying that for 2 months now, and still no teeth! Hallie has been showing improvement in her legs. She will now stand ( of course with us holding her up) on her feet for about a minute at a time. I know this doesnt sound exciting to anyone else. But, its huge from where we were a week ago. Now, if we could just get her to gain some weight, and eating would be a plus! Harley threw his typical tantrum every time we made him sit on the potty, but he did go a few times! It was so funny, we had him wearing big boy underwear, and we were telling him all the big boys that wear them. So he went up to my uncle Lynn, and ask him if he had some with footballs and basketballs on them too, Just trying to get Harley interested he said yes. Well, of course Harley wanted to see! He was quiet disappointed that he didnt get to check out Uncle Lynn's big boy undies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home