Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"She's getting there"







"She's getting there", is a famous quote by my friend Carrie...she says that everytime i talk about Hallie. Thanks for always keeping it positive! Hallie has had a horrible week. I guess she is getting sick and that is making her throw up every feed! The poor thing has held almost nothing down in 5 days, she is coughing up a storm. I was so excited when everyone was telling me how much she has grown, during Christmas!! Her eye glasses are now givign her problems too, they are too small for her head...Its always something, so now we are trying to get them fixed this week... Dont ask me why there are 4 picture that same one here....i cant figure it out myself....and I cant get them deleted.... but its cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home