Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Birthday PJ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA !! ( i know it was the 8th , but I wasnt around a computer)

I am so excited to get to see you this weekend. You are such a beautiful little girl. You have come so far since you have been home. I love hearing about you all the time, and all the progress your making. You have caught up and passed Heath in weight. Your mom and I have become such good friends , thanks to the early arrivals of our babies! We spent a lot of time together in the NICU, the only bad thing about being away from the NICU is not seeing you everyday! Ill make up for it this weekend, be ready to get hugs and kisses from your Ms. Bobbie! And expect pictures, pictures , pictures! Mine are use to it, be ready Halle Grace and Julia, Im bringing my camera!!!

Carrie, thanks for being such a good friend to me. It's so nice to have someone to talk to about all of our issues. I feel like we have become such good friends ,even outside of the preemie world! Thanks for always keeping my spirits up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home