Tuesday, January 03, 2006

updates




Kelly S, Where is my update on the boys????? Im waiting! Our family is finally over our nasty virus. All 5 of us had the throwing up bug!! Hallie is back to her old self, she is eating again (even about 2 oz while she is awake!!!) She is also pulling up a lot better and she is also sitting for about 5-10 seconds at a time, it doesn't sound like much but its a big deal to us. Heath is getting faster and faster with this crawling! Harley has been in underwear for 2 days! with no accidents.... He still doesn't tell us when he needs to go but maybe because we sit him on the potty every 30 mins.... but he is back at school today and I don't think they work with him very much, so back to a diaper! I have exciting news.............. We get to see our little miracle friends from the NICU, Julia is having her birthday party, and I cant wait to see her (and hopefully Halle Grace), ( and you too Carrie....oh yeah..and Darrin, I didn't forget about you!!).. Im as excited as I would be if it were my birthday... I cant believe they are all almost ONE.... wow! Its amazing, miracles really do happen...

2 Comments:

Blogger dcj said...

SEE! Hallie's getting there! Just call me Carrie "She's getting there" Cody :)

Glad to hear everyone is back on track.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, Hallie is sitting up sooner than Collin did. And now he is crawling all over the place... Keep up the good work, Hallie!
Kelly

PS- sent you that update! :P

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home